2022 Dates and Tuition
- Opening Day: Saturday, June 25th
- Closing Day: Thursday, August 11th
- Visiting Day: Friday, July 22nd
2023 Dates and Tuition
- Opening Day: Saturday, June 24th
- Closing Day: Thursday, August 10th
- Visiting Day: Friday, July 21st
Tuition with enrollment prior to August 1st: $14,300
Tuition after August 1st: $14,900
Installment options are available to chose when completing the application.
All payments to Camp Vega for the upcoming summer are fully refundable up to thirty days prior to the Opening Day of camp. Refunds requested within thirty days of Opening Day will be fully processed with the exception of deposit, and if applicable, transportation. Invoicing frequency is based on the installment preference selected on the Camper Application.
Camp Vega accepts check, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. A 3% credit card transaction fee will be assessed on all tuition payments after deposit.
Additional Fees & Uniform
Vega is a uniform camp and we work with The Camp Spot to provide our uniform and equipment catalog and packing list. Please visit Vega’s Camp Spot Webpage to learn more.
Chaperoned Transportation – cost varies by location
Vega organizes chaperoned air and motor coach transportation from location across the US.
Optional paid activities (cost based on activity frequency)
- Horseback Riding – onsite
- Figure Skating – only offsite activity – 5 miles away at Alfond Center at Kents Hill School.
- Tutor – virtual tutoring with Fusion Academy
Overnight Trips for 7th-9th grade – 2022 details TBD – Previous trips:
- 7th Grade – Bar Harbor (2 nights)
- 8th Grade – Attitash/Sunday River (2 nights)
- 9th Grade – Canada (3 nights)