2021 Dates, Tuition and Visiting Day
We are currently planning on running our normal session, Saturday, June 26th through Friday, August 13th.
- Opening Day: Saturday, June 26th
- Closing Day: Friday, August 13th
To learn more about our evolving COVID preparation, please visit our Summer 2021 Updates page.
All payments to Camp Vega are fully refundable up to thirty days prior to the Opening Day of camp. Refunds requested within thirty days of Opening Day will be fully processed with the exception of deposit, and if applicable, transportation. $2500 deposit and an installment option is available, which is billed in equal amounts and due Dec 1st, Feb 1st, April 1st, and June 1st.
Camp Vega accepts check, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. A 3% credit card transaction fee will be assessed on all payments after deposit. After August 1st, 2021, balances under $100 will be charged to the card on file without the cc fee.
Additional Fees & Uniform
Vega is a uniform camp and we work with The Camp Spot to provide our uniform and equipment catalog and packing list. Please visit Vega’s Camp Spot Webpage to learn more.
Chaperoned Transportation – cost varies by location
Vega organizes chaperoned air and motor coach transportation from location across the US.
Optional paid activities (cost based on activity frequency)
- Horseback Riding – onsite
- Figure Skating – only offsite activity – 5 miles away at Alfond Center at Kents Hill School.
- Tutor – in 2021 we are working with Fusion Academy to accommodate virtual tutoring.
Overnight Senior Trips – most likely not possible in 2021
- 7th Grade – Bar Harbor (2 nights)
- 8th Grade – Attitash/Sunday River (2 nights)
- 9th Grade – Canada (3 nights)