2023 Dates and Tuition
- Opening Day: Saturday, June 24th
- Closing Day: Wednesday, August 9th
- Optional Visiting Days: Friday, July 21st OR Wednesday, August 9th
- Opening Day: Saturday, June 22nd
- Closing Day: Wednesday, August 7th
- Visiting Days: Friday, July 19th OR Wednesday, August 7th
Installment options are available to chose when completing the application.
All payments to Camp Vega are fully refundable up to 60 days prior to opening day minus non-refundable fees paid by Camp Vega such as credit card fees or chaperoned airline reservations. Refunds requested on or within 60 days are fully refundable with the exception of items above as well as the deposit, unless due to injury. Refunds requested during camp are paid or credited on a pro-rated basis. Invoicing frequency is based on the installment preference selected on the Camper Application.
Camp Vega accepts check, E-check, Zelle, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Additional Fees & Uniform
Vega is a uniform camp and we work with The Camp Spot to provide our uniform and equipment catalog and packing list. Please visit Vega’s Camp Spot Webpage to learn more.
Chaperoned Transportation – cost varies by location
Vega organizes chaperoned air and motor coach transportation from location across the US.
Optional paid activities (cost based on activity frequency)
- Horseback Riding – onsite
- Figure Skating – only offsite activity – 5 miles away at Alfond Center at Kents Hill School.
- Tutor – virtual tutoring with Fusion Academy (no additional cost) or home tutor ($20 / session)
Overnight Trips for 7th-9th grade:
- 7th Grade – Bar Harbor (2 nights)
- 8th Grade – Attitash/Sunday River (2 nights)
- 9th Grade – Canada (3 nights)