How was Thanksgiving? Did you get to spend it with friends and family? Did you eat until you couldn’t anymore? We hope it was a cherished time for you and the people you love! We also hope that you had time to truly reflect on the things you are thankful for… we sure did! It’s in that sentiment that we come to you on this global #GivingTuesday.
Like last year, we want to see how #VegaGivesBack! Starting today and running through January 1, 2016, Vega will contribute $10 to the Max Cure Foundation for any philanthropic work you do. Here’s how it works:
- Lend a hand, time or resources to those in need. Here are some ideas:
- Donate non-perishable food to your local food bank.
- Clean your closet of unused clothes and give them to your local shelter.
- Give your time as a volunteer at a local library or preschool.
- Post a photo on Facebook or Instagram
- Be sure to tag @campvega and use #VegaGivesBack
- Also remember to tag the organization you are helping, so they can all see the work you are doing!
- Vega contributes $10 to Max Cure
Yes, it’s that simple!
The Max Cure Foundation supports research for pediatric cancer and with creative campaigns like “Dunk Your Kicks” they are truly an organization that always has children in mind! Most will remember in 2013 when Lion Max visited Vega to lead us in dunking our own kicks. Since then, Vega has joined with Max Cure in their effort to bring a resolution to pediatric cancer.
There are so many ways you can help another during this season and we are so excited to see how the Vega community can give back!