Evening Activity Story Contest
In the Vega office we are lucky enough to never stop thinking about summer camp, even in the middle of winter! Whether it is planning, building, interviewing, or just singing camp songs we are constantly striving to make the ultimate summer camp experience.
Recently, while brainstorming new evening activities, we had an idea for a contest of sorts (thank you to Story Pirates for the idea!). Campers, we invite all of you (new, returning, young, old) to write a short story that you would like to see Vega Counselors perform on stage during an evening activity this summer!
1. Stories must be totally original and about Camp Vega. Use your imagination!
2. Stories should be in kids’ own words. Adults can help kids get their stories down on paper/computer, but there’s no need to edit or correct spelling or grammar.
3. Stories will be adapted to perform, so no need to write a “script” although those are welcome too.
4. Submit stories via email to email@example.com.
5. All stories must be submitted by June 1st, 2017.
That’s it! We will review all of the stories and pick one or more to depict via live counselor performance this summer!